- Fell and Dales Catering staff are very happy to serve drinks which are provided by you.
- Water jugs can be placed on each table as required.
- When calculating quantities, please allow 6 glasses of wine and champagne per bottle.
- The price quoted includes Fell and Dales Catering Staff to serve your meal.
- We have a purpose built catering kitchen which we can bring on site and produce your food where ever and whatever the location.
- We can provide all crockery and cutlery as required as well as all associated service equipment for your event.
- Complimentary use of our cake knife is included.
- Fell and Dales Catering provide bespoke catering to provide food for everyone’s catering requirements
- Our menus include a large selection of vegetarian options that can be chosen as an alternative to the main course or starter.
- In order to ensure that all your guests equally enjoy both our food and the event as a whole, we strongly recommend that you gain as much information from your guests as possible regarding any special diets or allergies (for example vegans, coeliacs, wheat free, dairy free, lactose intolerant, diabetics).
- If we are informed about special diets prior to the event then we can accommodate them, if we do not know about them, unfortunately this cannot be guaranteed.
- Due to the methods used in our kitchen, we cannot guarantee that any of our dishes are entirely nut free.
- Children between the ages of 3 and 11 are usually catered for with a half adult portion at half price. Alternatively, if you would prefer to offer your younger guests a specific Children‟s Menu, we are happy to discuss.
- Please allow between 1 and 1½ hours for your reception drinks and canapés. This will give you the opportunity to meet your family and friends as well as having ample time to take photographs prior to sitting down for your meal.
- Some couples like the opportunity to formally greet their guests after the reception drinks and before the meal in a receiving line. This can take between 30 minutes and 1 hour depending on the number of guests and should therefore be considered when planning timings.
- A 3 Course Meal, whether a buffet or served at the table takes approximately 2 – 2¼ hours.
- 2 Course Meals take approximately 1½ – 1¾ hours.
- The above timings take into account cutting the cake.
- Speeches. These take between 30 minutes and 1 hour, depending on how many speakers there are and how much they have to say! Speeches may take place after the meal, while guests are enjoying coffee. If the speeches are before the meal, it is hard to be certain how long they will last, and this may affect the quality of your food.
Seating Plan, Name Cards and Menus
- Please provide a seating plan for the venue.
- Any accessories for the table should be placed on the table by you along with the name cards ready for Fell and Dales Catering Staff to set the tables for you.
- It is a good idea, if food choices have been given to guests, that their choices are indicated on the inside of their name card for reference purposes.